Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Plant Transportation

I know I have quite a few plants. And I recently moved with them, which involved a fairly long road trip. So I know you've been wondering how I take them from place to place. You're about to find out.
 
 
I belt plants in on the seats.
 

I squeeze them into the floorboards.


Sometimes I even store them in cupholders, though this is not shown here.



Now you know. I can't imagine what people must think when they see me riding around with a carful of plants. But that's okay. I'll leave it up to their imagination.

In other news, I found a loving (I hope) home for one of my wandering jews! I still have these remaining. I hope they meet the same fate.


How do you move your plants around? Do you have plants that you need to get rid of, but don't want to?

Next post: more summery flower action.

No comments:

Post a Comment