Monday, April 22, 2013

The Crops in Mid-April (With Special Bonus Flower Action)

There have been a couple of significant changes in the crops in my room. To supplement this news, I will include some eye-candy flowers.

First, my Swiss chard's true leaves are growing well! Slowly, but well. They're even developing the wrinkles characteristic of the species.



Also, another Swiss chard seedling has surfaced where the old one withered up and died. I knew I kept watering that spot for a reason!


In other news, I finally said goodbye to my wheat. Maybe I can repurpose this colander (as a colander, perhaps?).


Those are all the developments in my plants. There have, however, been lots of developments outside. This is one of the nicest. I don't know what kind of tree this is, but it has adorable green blossoms that I couldn't resist photographing.



That's all I've got for now. How are your crops doing?

Next post: another plant acquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment